Welcome to CMA School of Arts and Sciences! We look forward to serving you and working together in providing a world class educational opportunity for your child/ren. Please review the enrollment process below and contact our enrollment counselors if you have any questions during the process.
Three ways to contact an enrollment counselor:
Call 1-888-832-9437 and select option 9 to be connected between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Pacific time Monday through Friday. You can also leave a message and we'll return your call within 24 hours.
Submit an Information Request Form and we'll reply within 24 hours or one business day.
Email your questions directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step by Step Enrollment Process
- Select and pay a tuition and payment option which fit your needs. A non-refundable annual registration fee is also required at time of completing the Online Enrollment Application.
- Complete the Online Enrollment Application.
- By the end of the next business day, you will be contacted by a representative from CMA School of Arts and Sciences to gather any additional information and to complete the enrollment process. In the meantime gather and prepare the following documents to submit:
- Release of Student Records
- Student Transcripts
- Birth Certificate (or other acceptable proof of age)
- Signed agreement from the Parent/Student Handbook
- Acceptance of Payment and Refund Terms
Once all docuents have been gathered and prepared, please submit them to our office either by email or fax.
After completing the above process, and submitting the online enrollment application, a representative will contact the student to set up any assessments and discuss a course plan based on documents submitted. An email will also be sent with username and login information to get started. Depending on the plan selected, students may start requesting courses once they have received their login information.
We recommend using the Firefox browser for accessing BlueMouse.
For Mac users, Safari and Firefox are equally recommended.